5 Experts/Senior PHP Dev ( Up to 2500$)
Top 3 REASONS to join us
- Attractive salary+13th salary+bonus up to 3 months
- 15 AL days+10 SL days+2 company trips/year
- On-site opportunities in UK/ Norway/ Singapore...
- Join with a dynamic team to build up high quality Enterprise System Products.
- Follow good Architecture Design.
- Be proud of your Masterpiece.
- Improve yourself in a Talented and Passionate Team.
- Communicate well with Colleagues in Norway and UK.
- Use English and Scrum every day.
- Work in a Flexible and Result Oriented Environment.
- Enjoy a Sharing, Warm and Friendly Culture.
- Work with those who see the workplace as a Second Home
Your SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Good OOP Thinking and programing.
- Good knowledge in web service - RESTful, JSON.
- Good knowledge about distributed system architect / microservices.
- Good working knowledge with one of open source MVC frameworks: Zend, Symfony, Laravel/Lumen.
- Eager to learn new things and up-to-date with the latest technology and development trends.
- Familiar with LEMP stack.
- Working knowledge in source version control (SVN, GIT).
- Good command of communication in English.
Having the following skills is a PLUS
- Experience integrating with other systems.
- Experience with search engines as Elasticsearch.
- Bash / shell and scripting in Window/Linux environment.
- Development and configuration (Docker, Vagrant, Jenkins).
Why you will love working here?
- Competitive salary + bonus up to 3 months salary + additional performance bonus.
- Premium health checkup + health care package.
- 15 annual leave days + 10 full paid sick leave days + 2 company trips/year + other events/month (football, badminton, table football) sponsored.
- Opportunity working onsite in UK / Norway / Singapore.
- Annual performance review.
- Working Time: Flexibly register your starting time of a day from 8:30am to 10:00 am, Monday to Friday.
- Office Address: 2nd Floor PJICO Tower, 186 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC.
- The sooner the better.
- English language preferred.
- CVs with pictures preferred.